• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Customization Question

Toolband

I have just made a template for my Electronics shop, http://www.futuredigital.biz, and am planning on using Os Commerce for my shopping cart. Im a Pretty advanced with PHP, HTML, etc.... I just want to know if its possible to incorporate the modules and scripts of Oscommerce into my site, or can i put my layout into Oscommerce.

Before i start i just want to know the easiest way possible.

That won't work that way without making some changes so all of the needed include files can be seen. The easiest way for what you want to do is to install the STS template. It gives you a basic html template and you just move things around, add graphics, or whatever to the template. Very easy to use.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

That won't work that way without making some changes so all of the needed include files can be seen.  The easiest way for what you want to do is to install the STS template.  It gives you a basic html template and you just move things around, add graphics, or whatever to the template. Very easy to use.

Jack

What is STS? Can you provide a link?

Thanks,

George

George

Archived