• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Admin tool

Dennis99

I have no idea how to use the admin tool.  Thanks

So you have your store installed...on your admin page you should see headers like tools, configuration, etc. Click on catalog and you can begin adding product categories and adding products into the categories. It is pretty easy once you get the hang of it. You will use the admin area to run everything in your store. Go to the configure area to set up some specifics and then there are other extra options like letting a person add a review or sending out a monthly newsletter email, etc. Be sure to go to modules get your account set up.

Respond back with any questions and I willl try my best to answer them.

Kim

So you have your store installed...on your admin page you should see headers like tools, configuration, etc.  Click on catalog and you can begin adding product categories and adding products into the categories.  It is pretty easy once you get the hang of it.  You will  use the admin area to run everything in your store.  Go to the configure area to set up some specifics and then there are other extra options like letting a person add a review or sending out a monthly newsletter email, etc.  Be sure to go to modules get your account set up.

Respond back with any questions and I willl try my best to answer them.

Kim

But how do I even get to the admin page? I don't see a link or anything. Do I open a separate web page? Yes oscommerce is up and running. thx

Archived