• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Where to change the text "Let's See What We Hav.."

libman

Complete Newbie Here and this is difficult but I'm willing to learn...

I'm playing with an oscommerce shop at http://portcityportlandmaine.com/gregshop/ to learn how to set it up properly...Whew!

I have a few questions:

1) Which file allows me to change the words "Let's See What We Have Here"

which appear after I click on one of the catagory options.

2) Also I would like to add some text below the words "What's In My Cart?" which comes up after clicking the buy now button.

3) After clicking on a catagory option I am brought to a page "Let's See What We Have Here" Is there a way to remove quantity column next to the product name?

Thanks Greg

Thanks,

Libman

Complete Newbie Here and this is difficult but I'm willing to learn...

I'm playing with an oscommerce shop at http://portcityportlandmaine.com/gregshop/ to learn how to set it up properly...Whew!

I have a few questions:

1) Which file allows me to change the words "Let's See What We Have Here"

which appear after I click on one of the catagory options.

2) Also I would like to add some text below the words "What's In My Cart?" which comes up after clicking the buy now button.

3) After clicking on a catagory option I am brought to a page "Let's See What We Have Here" Is there a way to remove quantity column next to the product name?

Thanks Greg

Hi Greg,

To change text, first make a backup of all languages/english files or other languages you wish to change.

If you use an editor like UltraEdit you can search for text through all the files in a directory with subdirectories.

Let's see what we have here: in the file catalog/includes/languages/index.php .

What's in my cart: What's in my cart <BR>Put your new text here.

To remove quantity column: Use your webbrowser to go to the Administrator and click Configuration and Product Listing: Here you can choose what to display in the product list.

Hope this will help you...

Regards,

Edze

Can't seem to find "What's In My Cart?" in the index.php file...hmmm..found the other comment...

Isn't that odd...Maybe I'm "blind"

Thanks....

Hi Greg,

To change text, first make a backup of all languages/english files or other languages you wish to change.

If you use an editor like UltraEdit you can search for text through all the files in a directory with subdirectories.

Let's see what we have here: in the file catalog/includes/languages/index.php .

What's in my cart: What's in my cart <BR>Put your new text here.

To remove quantity column: Use your webbrowser to go to the Administrator and click Configuration and Product Listing: Here you can choose what to display in the product list.

Hope this will help you...

Regards,

Edze

Thanks,

Libman

Archived