• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Content is to the right of the header.

Spekkio

Here is the site I'm working on. As you can see, the content of the pages is to the right of header. I'm sure it's an easy fix, but I just can't figure it out.

Also, there is a slight space between the header and the left column that I would like to get rid of. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

~Nate B.

The first problem is caused by your table layout.

Looking at it briefly, it is a little untidy.

Go through it logically, and check that all the tags are opened and closed in order. The way a standard osc is laid out is with a large table for the whole of the main area, split into three side-by-side td's, that have new tables drawn within them.

Second problem is due to a border around your header - I thinkthis has been caused by a misspelling of

cellpadding="0"

a few lines in.

- osCommerce is fun! -

Thanks Dennis,

I just did that, and now the content is below the header, but it is still to the right of the header :rolleyes: . Any ideas? I found

<td class="dashedright"width="SPACE_WIDTH"> </td>

in the source code, but I have know idea where it is in the php files. I know it's not in header, footer, column_right, column_left, or index.php. Also, I still have that danged space :( .

Thanks,

~Nate B.

Now add

<tr><td>

<table width="100%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0>

Just below your first table which is <table width="790" border="0" align="center" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="2" bgcolor="#000000">

Archived