• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

LinkPoint Order Processing

Hello,

I am still having issues with my LinkPoint Connect payment module. When i process an order, the confirmation goes through ok, and the transaction goes through ok; however, the order processing email does not send. I tested a transaction with the Credit Card module and the order process email showing what the customer order sends through perfectly; however, the credit card module makes no since, since i cannot seem to find a way to link it up with any automated payment gateway system.

Again, the linkpoint connect module doesn't send the order process email showing what the customer ordered. It seems to me that the module itself does not work correctly when it comes to this.

Help would be greatly appreciated, and i would like to thank OceanRanch for his help earlier on this subject.

Thanks in advance