• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Prices all show as 0?

q-master

I am in the process of setting up new shop.

Appears to have installed ok and I have gone through the configuration process. I have added a number of products to the database and whilst the price correctly shows when accessing the catalog through the admin tools all the prices show as 0 when accessing the site through catalog/index.

All prices show as 0 both on the index page and in the main catalog.

I'm sure that I have missed something simple but cannot spot what?

Help please!

Q-Master

If you have set a currency other than dollars (USD) as the currency you're quoting your products in (for example - UK Pounds), then in your osCommerce admin control panel, go to Tools --> Define Languages --> english.php and quite close to the top of the file change USD to GBP.

If that doesn't work, then in Curencies, if you have inserted a number of decimal places to use for the currency, leave that section blank.

Vger

If you have set a currency other than dollars (USD) as the currency you're quoting your products in (for example - UK Pounds), then in your osCommerce admin control panel, go to Tools --> Define Languages --> english.php and quite close to the top of the file change USD to GBP.

If that doesn't work, then in Curencies, if you have inserted a number of decimal places to use for the currency, leave that section blank.

Vger

Thanks, that worked.

Q-Master :rolleyes:

Archived