• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

ePDQ Order Email

I am trying to install ePDQ using the contribution dated December 2003. It appears to have installed ok and I can complete transactions, which do get charged to my account, however although the customer gets an order complete email there is no order email generated for the owner to say exactly what has been ordered.

I have tried doing a FRESH install of the latest OSC release and then installing the ePDQ module, and the problem remains the same.

Any ideas? Should I still get this email?

Thanks in advance.

Stephen

I am trying to install ePDQ using the contribution dated December 2003. It appears to have installed ok and I can complete transactions, which do get charged to my account, however although the customer gets an order complete email there is no order email generated for the owner to say exactly what has been ordered.

I have tried doing a FRESH install of the latest OSC release and then installing the ePDQ module, and the problem remains the same.

Any ideas? Should I still get this email?

Thanks in advance.

Stephen

It doesn't sound like it is installed fully. If the POST URL isn't set up correctly, the transaction doesn't get recorded and the continue button comes back to the cart rather than checkout_process. There won't be an order in OSC admin

It doesn't sound like it is installed fully. If the POST URL isn't set up correctly, the transaction doesn't get recorded and the continue button comes back to the cart rather than checkout_process. There won't be an order in OSC admin

Thanks Graith. I had just discovered the cause to the problem also and you were right. I had the POST URL incorrectly set to epdq_success and I believe this was then bypassing the processes to generate emails and log the order etc. Changing it to checkout_process resolved the problem.

Thanks.

Archived