• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Weird "Click to Enlarge" result

Raine

Hi, I'm using the latest version of OsCommerce with the STS contrib. Everything so far has been working fine, until I tested the "click to enlarge" link under a product image. What I get is a small window popup (smaller than the image being shown) AND (this is the wrid part) a infobox menu that I had on the site (but it's not being used yet)

Here's the link to a product page:

http://www.hashiriya-club.com/catalog/prod...&products_id=29

if you click on the "click to enlarge" link under the test product image, you'll see what I'm talking about. This happens for any test product I enter into the database.

I suspect this might be something within the "popup_image.php" file, but I know I've never touched that file ever since I started working with the site.

The site isn't live yet until I finish tweaking text, etc. but now I have to figure out how this happened. Any suggestions?

Hi, I'm using the latest version of OsCommerce with the STS contrib. Everything so far has been working fine, until I tested the "click to enlarge" link under a product image. What I get is a small window popup (smaller than the image being shown) AND (this is the wrid part) a infobox menu that I had on the site (but it's not being used yet)

Here's the link to a product page:

http://www.hashiriya-club.com/catalog/prod...&products_id=29

if you click on the "click to enlarge" link under the test product image, you'll see what I'm talking about. This happens for any test product I enter into the database.

I suspect this might be something within the "popup_image.php" file, but I know I've never touched that file ever since I started working with the site.

The site isn't live yet until I finish tweaking text, etc. but now I have to figure out how this happened. Any suggestions?

I don't think I can help you with this problem, but I just thought I would compliment you on your site. It looks great!!

Cathy

Thanks for the compliments :)

Anyhow, I got it figured out - at the bottom of "popup_image.php" there's some code I tried commenting out:

<?php require('includes/application_bottom.php'); ?>

and just like that, the window opens the correct size, and the weird menu is gone. I wonder how it got there, but oh well. Got it fixed :D

Archived