• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Unable to use Login or Create Account

LynneM

I've just installed the osCommerce in a quick method through my host. All the files are on the server. I've been able to create catagories and products successfully. However, when I try to create an account or use login, using the links, it says it is unable to find pages. If I type in the whole URL to the create_account.php it does come up but the "Next page" button is also unable to find it's page. Any suggestions?

I've just installed the osCommerce in a quick method through my host. All the files are on the server. I've been able to create catagories and products successfully. However, when I try to create an account or use login, using the links,  it says it is unable to find pages. If I type in the whole URL to the create_account.php it does come up but the "Next page" button is also unable to find it's page. Any suggestions?

Without a url to look at my first guess it you have a ssl configuration issue. Do you have a certificate? If not you need to make sure the following line in your configure.php files is set to false.

define('ENABLE_SSL', false); // secure webserver for checkout procedure?

If you do have a certificate you should check and make sure your HTTPS: defines are correct.

The Knowledge Base is a wonderful thing.

Do you have a problem? Have you checked out Common Problems?

There are many very useful osC Contributions

Are you having trouble with a installed contribution? Have you checked out the support thread found Here

BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP!!! You did backup, right??

Archived