• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

UK Debt Cards

Hey

Is anyone currently accepting UK Debt Cards in their MS2 store. I have searched about but cannot seem to find a support thread, can anyone direct me to the best contribution to use / support thread

Many Thanks

Paul

We are, it's quite a lot of work, you need need business bank account, merchant number, then the contribution.

We use Protx which integrates nicely, www.Protx.com

Hey

Thanks so much for the reply but I should have said I already have a BizBank account with merchant facilites.

All I need is pointing in the right direction to a contribution / support thread that allow me to collect UK Debt Card numbers. I already process my CC offline.

Cheers

Paul

Never used it myself but if all you want to do is collect the cc numbers i think the built in credit card payment module does it (correct me if i'm wrong).

It's in admin>modules>payment.

Thanks for any help/comments.

Regards,

Lewis Hill

Actually I've got a feeling that the standard cc module doesn't support UK debit cards. But if you look in the payment modules section of Contributions there are plenty of replacements - I installed one once which does - can't remember the name of it though as I don't use it anymore. Suggest you ask this question in the Payment Modules forum.

Archived