• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

BTS Template + Voucher System NOT WORKING

inetdirectsales

Having a few problems here - I installed the BTS template - everything worked fine and looked great but after installing the voucher system when I try and use it with a BTS template the pages are not matching up correctly and it looks horrible - but it looks fine with the oSC template. I will leave up the BTS template to show you what i mean http://www.inetdirectsales.com - any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank You

Having a few problems here - I installed the BTS template - everything worked fine and looked great but after installing the voucher system when I try and use it with a BTS template the pages are not matching up correctly and it looks horrible - but it looks fine with the oSC template. I will leave up the BTS template to show you what i mean http://www.inetdirectsales.com - any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank You

i happend to go through the same ordeal, i.e., installing BTS and the voucher system on top of it (or maybe the other way around.

the thing is, BTS moves a lot of the actual code into the templates/<template_name>/content directory, so you have to patch a file which is a little different than the one the voucher system told you to patch.

let me see if i can remember the files (looking, looking...)

at least those 3, but possibly a couple more:

checkout_payment.tpl.php

checkout_success.tpl.php

shopping_cart.tpl.php

i would send you the code, but i installed some other changes since....

pm me if you want to get more specific.

arod.

i happend to go through the same ordeal, i.e., installing BTS and the voucher system on top of it (or maybe the other way around.

the thing is,  BTS moves a lot of the actual code into the templates/<template_name>/content directory, so you have to patch a file which is a little different than the one the voucher system told you to patch.

let me see if i can remember the files (looking, looking...)

at least those 3, but possibly a couple more:

checkout_payment.tpl.php

checkout_success.tpl.php

shopping_cart.tpl.php

i would send you the code, but i installed some other changes since....

pm me if you want to get more specific.

arod.

What type of changes need to be made to the code? This is frusterating me to no end! heh, thanks for your reply

Archived