• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Paypal not picking up shipping

kcaile

Sorry, if this has been asked already but I've searched the forums and can't find an answer.

I have installed osCommerce with Paypal as one of the payment modules.

When a customer checks out and is directed to the Paypal website, the shipping totals aren't carried over properly. We have shipping set at ?1 flat rate but it only appears as 50p in Paypal.

Has anyone else come across this problem before?

The only thing I can think of to do is to install the Paypal IPN cont and hope that solves it.

Any ideas? Many thanks

Karen

Sorry, if this has been asked already but I've searched the forums and can't find an answer.

I have installed osCommerce with Paypal as one of the payment modules.

When a customer checks out and is directed to the Paypal website, the shipping totals aren't carried over properly.  We have shipping set at ?1 flat rate but it only appears as 50p in Paypal.

Has anyone else come across this problem before?

The only thing I can think of to do is to install the Paypal IPN cont and hope that solves it.

Any ideas?  Many thanks

Karen

If you are using paypal you really should be using the paypal shopping cart ipn contribution instead of the default module anyway but you might want to check in you paypal account and make sure your shipping is not set to anything there as it could overide your osC settings.

The Knowledge Base is a wonderful thing.

Do you have a problem? Have you checked out Common Problems?

There are many very useful osC Contributions

Are you having trouble with a installed contribution? Have you checked out the support thread found Here

BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP!!! You did backup, right??

If you are using paypal you really should be using the paypal shopping cart ipn contribution instead of the default module anyway but you might want to check in you paypal account and make sure your shipping is not set to anything there as it could overide your osC settings.

Thanks, I had decided to try the papypal_IPN contribution.

I'll also ask my customer to check their Paypal account.

Karen

Archived