• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Problem with sessions.php and adminpanel

ZeroJoker

Hello,

I have a problem with the sessions.php:

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/tmp\sess_d20f100038d355c4cf3c3ec22bf24673, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in D:\xampp\htdocs\printertown\catalog\includes\functions\sessions.php on line 67

I think I have to create a tmp directory but where do I have to create it?

And if I want to go to the aminpanel I get the following message:

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/tmp\sess_424545becc68659f0ca733e9aafece2d, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in D:\xampp\htdocs\printertown\catalog\admin\includes\functions\sessions.php on line 67

Fatal error: Cannot re-assign $this in D:\xampp\htdocs\printertown\catalog\admin\includes\classes\upload.php on line 31

Warning: Unknown: open(/tmp\sess_424545becc68659f0ca733e9aafece2d, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in Unknown on line 0

What can I do?

Thanks

ZeroJoker

Hi,

ok I don?t have the problem with the sessions.php any more but the adminpanel does not work:

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/tmp\sess_092e2ea9d85decf9423066077b71ba53, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in D:\xampp\htdocs\printertown\catalog\admin\includes\functions\sessions.php on line 67

Fatal error: Cannot re-assign $this in D:\xampp\htdocs\printertown\catalog\admin\includes\classes\upload.php on line 31

Warning: Unknown: open(/tmp\sess_092e2ea9d85decf9423066077b71ba53, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in Unknown on line 0

Thanks

ZeroJoker

Go to upload.php and where you see

$this

change it to

//$this

It's a fault with the new release of php 5.

The problem with sessions is resolved by making the last line of both of your configure.php files look like this

define('STORE_SESSIONS', 'mysql'); //note the added 'mysql'

Vger

Archived