• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Could be a simpole problem, but I need to ask!

novicewebber

Hi guys,

Ive had a few sales over the weekend on my site and i have recieved the confirmation from my card merchants, however i have checked oscom admin panel and the orders are not showing up on there, and also it is not adding shipping to there invoice but it adds it when a customers card goes through online.

For example -

A customer bought an item for 14.95, paid 5.00 shipping. He paid the full 19.95 on card but when the invoice was produce it displayed 14.95 and hasnt even come up on oscom, Admin>Customers>Orders!

Can anyone shed any light please?

Regards

Liam Norcup

Midland Imports Admin

do you have anything in orders status?

what is your sort order for order total?

what does it contain?

Tha last order we had recorded was on 19/10/2004 this and all other orders b4 it are at status delievered.

If u could tell me how to find out my sort order and 'what it contains', i could make more sense..... Im really new to this software sorry

:(

Liam Norcup

Midland Imports Admin

Go into your osCommerce admin control panel, look under Modules, then Order Total. For instance -

Sub-Total = 1

Shipping = 2

Tax = 3

Total = 4

So - You have your basic price, you add the shipping at 2, you add the tax at 3, and at 4 you have the total. If you have these in the wrong order this will cause you problems.

Vger

Archived