• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Can you set a flat rate using the USPS module?

azo313

Can you set a flat rate by using only the USPS module? Or is that module created so that it can calculate the shipping fee based on weight.

What exactly does that module do? Please specify. Does it allow integrated printing of shipping labels? Or does it only calculate shipping fees.

I will be shipping my products via USPS and I will only charge $3.85 per order.

Can you set a flat rate by using only the USPS module? Or is that module created so that it can calculate the shipping fee based on weight.

What exactly does that module do? Please specify. Does it allow integrated printing of shipping labels? Or does it only calculate shipping fees.

I will be shipping my products via USPS and I will only charge $3.85 per order.

If you are going to charge a flat rate then use the flate rate module and uninstall the ups module as you do not need it and cannot really use it.

The Knowledge Base is a wonderful thing.

Do you have a problem? Have you checked out Common Problems?

There are many very useful osC Contributions

Are you having trouble with a installed contribution? Have you checked out the support thread found Here

BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP!!! You did backup, right??

However...

Based on your specifications, it appears that you will only be shipping to the US via Priority Mail packages weighing 1lb or less. If that's the case, you could install USPS Methods contribution and disable all shipping options other than Priority Mail, delete all countries other than US from your database.

Otherwise, you should do as Richard suggested

... if you want to REALLY see something that doesn't set up right out of the box without some tweaking,

try being a Foster Parent!

Archived