• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

would like some help on fixing an ups error

ive tried everything and i cant seem to get it right.on a test order to see if all is well,i come to the shipping page and the tax rate for pa is showing in my shipping address and this message for ups is saying this.---------->An error occured with the UPS shipping calculations.

Invalid ShipperPostalCode

If you prefer to use UPS as your shipping method, please contact the store owner.<-------------

if someone can give me a walk through to fix this,i would be greatful

the site is J & N Global Onlineand i can give you a temp password and user name if you need to see it to help.i would perfer a team member for security reasons.

thank you,jeremiah

in admin configuration did you set the zip code for shipping under shipping?

there are six places to set the shipping and there are none with my zip code.my shipping is all messed up,im even getting these three errors for fedex.if you could help me resolve this,i would be so greatful.this is the three messages.

Warning: main(includes/include_once.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/jnglobal/public_html/includes/modules/shipping/fedex.php on line 4

Warning: main(includes/include_once.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/jnglobal/public_html/includes/modules/shipping/fedex.php on line 4

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'includes/include_once.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/jnglobal/public_html/includes/modules/shipping/fedex.php on line 4

i dont know anything about the programing of my site,i am paying someone to do it for that reason.but i really would like to fix the shipping problem so i can move opn to the adding of products.

• 5 years later...

there are six places to set the shipping and there are none with my zip code.my shipping is all messed up,im even getting these three errors for fedex.if you could help me resolve this,i would be so greatful.this is the three messages.

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'includes/include_once.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/jnglobal/public_html/includes/modules/shipping/fedex.php on line 4

i dont know anything about the programing of my site,i am paying someone to do it for that reason.but i really would like to fix the shipping problem so i can move opn to the adding of products.

Might be the file fedex.php is missing from your server....go to jnglobal/public_html/includes/modules/shipping/ = > see if the file is there....if not you have to put it there..

Very odd... you have /includes/modules/shipping/fedex.php -- it's the one trying to do the include. The problem is that I can't believe someone would name a module "include_once.php". include_once(file name); is a PHP statement to include (once and only once) the given file. It sounds to me like your fedex.php file is severely messed up, so that it's trying to include or require a file named include_once.php.

Now, if that is the correct name for the file (include_once.php -- whoever named it should be drawn and quartered), does it in fact exist in /includes/? If not, is it somewhere else, or is it missing in action? If it is in the right place, the fix is simple: you need to update your PHP include_path to add your store base directory:

include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php:/home/jnglobal/public_html'

It's usually in a php.ini file -- ask your host how to set one up, if you don't already have one.

Archived