• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

orders.php 1064 mysql error

This is a new install.. everything else seems to be working fine, PHP 4.3.9 when accessing the admin orders.php page I get this error..

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-20, 20' at line 1

select o.orders_id, o.customers_name, o.payment_method, o.date_purchased, o.last_modified, o.currency, o.currency_value, s.orders_status_name, ot.text as order_total from orders o left join orders_total ot on (o.orders_id = ot.orders_id), orders_status s where o.orders_status = s.orders_status_id and s.language_id = '1' and ot.class = 'ot_total' order by o.orders_id DESC limit -20, 20

There is an orders database with the above mentioned tables and access is setup in the configure.php so im not sure what this is?

thanks in advance

try putting original osCommerce code back and see what happens.  easy populate cant cause that kind of problem, the others could though.

actually the problem was simply that the database was empty, once I added an order to the system it was fine, maybe oscommerce cant handle an empty db with this php version?

oscommerce has no orders in the database when it is installed, i have never had that problem. perhaps explain a bit more in detail what you were doing and had done, it will help with development testing that issue, although i have never experienced it. there is a bug thread you can post that to.

Archived