• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Fatal error message "line 13"

htorp

Hi

I have installed the osCommerce on a "webserver"

Have moved all the files in the "Catalog" to the root (../public_html/)

so the "index" file is in the root folder

When im typing my domain, im getting redirectet to the following adress:

http://www.XXX.com/install/index.php

and are getting the following error/fatal error message:

Warning: main(includes/application.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /XXX/local/home/XXX/XXX.com/install/index.php on line 13

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/application.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /XXX/local/home/XXX/XXX.com/install/index.php on line 13

I just can not get the shop to be the "index.htm" on the server/on my domain

Please help

Make sure that all the files in the download package are in fact present on your server. It is beginning the installation procedure as it should, but fails probably because the file application.php is absent.

Please read some installation documentation in our Knowledge Base

Matti

I just can not get the shop to be the "index.htm" on the server/on my domain

Don't know if that was just a typo on your part - but when it is installed the homepage will be index.php. If you install in the root directory and you have an existing index.htm or index.html in there you'll have to delete them, otherwise you won't see the osCommerce site.

Temporarily, while you are building the site you can leave an index.htm/l file in the root, so people won't automatically see your unfinished site. You can see it yourself just be entering index.php after your domain name. Then, when it's all ready, just delete the index.htm/l file and your site will be visible to all.

Vger

Archived