• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Contribution added .. upload whole package

gregy

Hi!

i'm new in OSCommerce ... site is running and i'm adding new contributions to my store every day .. they are so good and needed.

Problem is next ... when contribution is added .. every one who finds out bug or error adds only file which is corrected .. not whole package ...

it takes a lot of time to find out which package is last in added contribution with all files ... you know what i mean?

i think it would be best when someone post a bug or add corrected file, to include it in whole package .. that makes sense

thanx

this has been discussed many times, in fact it is a part of the contribution rules, however some bad apples in the bushel . . .

sorry didn't searched ... just as an example .. Must agree contribution .. i'm installing new contribution "Must Agree"

First one contains whole package .. and after package there are 6 posts of fixing errors and bugs .. so to me the only thing to do is .. to get whole package from the first post and then when installed to go one by one post and repair files .. instead of downloading whole package in last post ...

.. well i'm just newbie :blush: :blush: