• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Manufacturer Description

Grimm

Hello ,

I am new in posting and if I posted this on the wrong board please let me know.

I been trying for months to write Manufacturer descriptions for my manufacturers. In my store when a customer clicks on a category or Manufacturer the products come up automaticaly which is good. What I want to do is to be able to write a paragraph or two about the Manufacturer and maybe put in a picture. I have lots of Manufacturers in my store who sell similar products and I would like to give more information to my customers to make selecting proper product lines easier.

Can someone please let me know how this is done :( . I have been looking at other OS commerce stores and everyone else seems to have this. I have looked at contributions and could not find one so this should be build into the store somewhere I think. I have also looked at tricks and nothing there.

Please help! Many Thanks.

It needs to go in index.php - you would need to IF clause for each manufacturer/category.

Hello Yesudo. Many thanks for you answer but as I have no background of programing language I do not understand what your mean by IF clause. Is there a contribution for this.

Thanks

Archived