• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Subcategory Images

desiredin

I have just as of today, moved a ton of my products into subcategories, so the main category is empty to have images showing, instead of product.

So it is working...Sort of. The product listing page is broken when viewing the particular main category. The right column is now dropped to the bottom of the page. Fixed when I toss a product back in to the main category.

Any suggestions as to what may be causing this?

I have just as of today, moved a ton of my products into subcategories, so the main category is empty to have images showing, instead of product.

So it is working...Sort of. The product listing page is broken when viewing the particular main category. The right column is now dropped to the bottom of the page. Fixed when I toss a product back in to the main category.

Any suggestions as to what may be causing this?

Well, I went through my index.php. I was missing a table in there. I had removed the table months ago, to get rid of some blank space at the top of my page for better alignment with my index's content. Basically for it to look better. :D

Failed to realize the table was used to contain the category images. :blush: So without the table there, the images were not being contained, so it forced the right column to the bottom.

Archived