• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Changing the 'Check/Money Order' text

pistonie

hey guys, i wanna change the 'Check/Money Order text' at the checkout section where it says:

Please select the preferred payment method to use on this order. Please Select

Check/Money Order

i wanna make it Check/Money Order/Direct Deposit

any ideas?

edit your includes/modules/payment language file which contains the text you want to change. you will need to uninstall the module in the admin area and then reinstall again for the text to change.

edit your includes/modules/payment language file which contains the text you want to change.  you will need to uninstall the module in the admin area and then reinstall again for the text to change.

should i be editing paypal.php?

if so, i tried, and the text which i thought to edit, only change in the admin section, and not in the catalog section..

can you be more specific as to what file to actually edit? i dont have a 'language' file like english.php in the module section.

You don't actually need to change the name of the module if all that you want to do is to change the name the customer sees when they go through the checkout procedure - so you don't have to uninstall and reinstall.

Download the file catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/moneyorder.php and where it says

define('MODULE_PAYMENT_MONEYORDER_TEXT_TITLE'

just change the text that follows it, and then upload again.

Vger

You don't actually need to change the name of the module if all that you want to do is to change the name the customer sees when they go through the checkout procedure - so you don't have to uninstall and reinstall.

Download the file  catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/moneyorder.php and where it says

define('MODULE_PAYMENT_MONEYORDER_TEXT_TITLE'

just change the text that follows it, and then upload again.

Vger

exactly what i wanted. thanks heaps. much easier:D

Archived