• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

error still there

cowgifts

Is there anyone out there that could Please help me to get my Web site working? I am not sure just how to edit anything in my files. I bought this web site off of ebay, and really don't know what I am doing to get it started, it is running but I cant seem to get paypal uploaded so that people can start to buy from it. I will take any and all info that I can get at this time. I am a first timer here trying to do this, so I am not to familer with what to do and how to do it.

Thanks for your support.

What is your website link? I build websites and manage them for a living to help me pay for my college education. (I'm 18 and been doing this stuff since I was 15. Everything I know is self-taught) I'll take a look at it and see if its something I'm familiar with and if not I'll see if I can figure it out for ya.

Constance Muller

c/o WebmasterDesigns

[email protected]

What is your website link? I build websites and manage them for a living to help me pay for my college education. (I'm 18 and been doing this stuff since I was 15. Everything I know is self-taught) I'll take a look at it and see if its something I'm familiar with and if not I'll see if I can figure it out for ya.

It is forevercows.com

Just click on the checkout and it will bring up and error.

And thank you very much.

Okay, I've gotten this before. Try reuploading just that file itself. Nothing else. Upload it to the directory and everything that its supposed to go. Did you change anything since you've gotten this?

I will try to upload just the file itself. I have not change anything since I got the web site. Let me see what happens.

Alright. Do you have msn? If so add [email protected] because I'm going to close this forum out off my screen. If not just email me at my email address below. I'll try and help you figure this out. But no guarentees. I'm new to this shopping cart stuff online so I'm learning and I'm going to try and base what I know so far and the problems I've had so far on trying to fix yours.

Constance Muller

c/o WebmasterDesigns

[email protected]

Archived