• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Incorrect

Andge

Hey,

could someone post this portion of their includes/languages/english.php file here? Mine has an error on line 150 and I can't find it. I posted an area around it as you see.

Thanks,

Andrew

// javascript messages

define('JS_ERROR', 'Errors have occured during the process of your form.nnPlease make the following corrections:nn');

('JS_REVIEW_TEXT', '* The 'Review Text' must have at least ' . REVIEW_TEXT_MIN_LENGTH . ' characters.n');

define('JS_REVIEW_RATING', '* You must rate the product for your review.n');

define('JS_ERROR_NO_PAYMENT_MODULE_SELECTED', '* Please select a payment method for your order.n');

This is lines 143 - 153

// javascript messages
define('JS_ERROR', 'Errors have occured during the process of your form.\n\nPlease make the following corrections:\n\n');

define('JS_REVIEW_TEXT', '* The \'Review Text\' must have at least ' . REVIEW_TEXT_MIN_LENGTH . ' characters.\n');
define('JS_REVIEW_RATING', '* You must rate the product for your review.\n');

define('JS_ERROR_NO_PAYMENT_MODULE_SELECTED', '* Please select a payment method for your order.\n');

define('JS_ERROR_SUBMITTED', 'This form has already been submitted. Please press Ok and wait for this process to be completed.');

define('ERROR_NO_PAYMENT_MODULE_SELECTED', 'Please select a payment method for your order.');

if you notice, you don't have any of the

\

before your .n

such as

REVIEW_TEXT_MIN_LENGTH . ' characters.\n');

and all of the other places that mine show up, they're are not on yours

if you notice, you don't have any of the 

\

before your .n

such as

REVIEW_TEXT_MIN_LENGTH . ' characters.\n');

and all of the other places that mine show up, they're are not on yours

Yeah I had put in the backslashes but it still wasn't working so I took them back out. I'll try this and see what happens.

Thanks,

Andrew.

Did you edit this in the File Manager part of admin? Don't - it corrupts the files. Download the file, edit locally, then upload. Or better, keep a copy of all files locally and edit there.

Yeah I had put in the backslashes but it still wasn't working so I took them back out. I'll try this and see what happens.

Thanks,

Andrew.

Ok it's working, thanks a lot. It had other errors. It's absolutely true that oscommerce file manager "chops" off bits and pieces of your files and should never be used to edit.

Well, now I know.

Andrew.

Archived