• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Store errors

genekurtz

Theres probably a whole load of possible reasons for this problem but a good place to start checking is in the includes/configure.php file. Check that all the paths in this are set correctly.

It could also be a problem with your folder permissions.

There could be a file missing from your site. This can occur when uploading your site over ftp. Some ftp programs like ftp explorer for instance are unreliable.

Or it could be something else. You may have to delve into the php to find out which file is not being found!

Sorry I can't be more helpful!

Theres probably a whole load of possible reasons for this problem but a good place to start checking is in the includes/configure.php file. Check that all the paths in this are set correctly.

It could also be a problem with your folder permissions.

There could be a file missing from your site. This can occur when uploading your site over ftp. Some ftp programs like ftp explorer for instance are unreliable.

Or it could be something else. You may have to delve into the php to find out which file is not being found!

Sorry I can't be more helpful!

It appears that the problem was I had it set to use search engine safe URLs. Any idea why this would not work?

Archived