• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Help with EMAIL_CONTACTEMAIL_WARNING

ChrisJChrisJ

The email that gets sent to the customer welcoming him to my web site, shows a Warning statement, following the email text. See the example below:

Welecome to mydomain,

Your account has been created ....etc. We will contact you regarding .... If you do not receive this information within 24 hours, please contact [email protected]_CONTACTEMAIL_WARNING

Can someone tell me why it shows EMAIL_CONTACTEMAIL_WARNING ?

And how can I fix this?

p.s. ..This email text is loacted at english/create_account.php, but the EMAIL_CONTACTEMAIL_WARNING doesn't appear there.

Thank you.

The email that gets sent to the customer welcoming him to my web site, shows a Warning statement, following the email text. See the example below:

Welecome to mydomain,

Your account has been created ....etc. We will contact you regarding .... If you do not receive this information within 24 hours, please contact [email protected]_CONTACTEMAIL_WARNING

And how can I fix this?

p.s. ..This email text is loacted at english/create_account.php, but the EMAIL_CONTACTEMAIL_WARNING doesn't appear there.

Thank you.

Have you changed your create_account.php file? You have two defines together, look for the following line

$email_text .= EMAIL_WELCOME . EMAIL_TEXT . EMAIL_CONTACT . EMAIL_WARNING;

I bet yours looks like this

$email_text .= EMAIL_WELCOME . EMAIL_TEXT . EMAIL_CONTACTEMAIL_WARNING;

missing the . between EMAIL_CONTACT and EMAIL_WARNING

The Knowledge Base is a wonderful thing.

Do you have a problem? Have you checked out Common Problems?

There are many very useful osC Contributions

Are you having trouble with a installed contribution? Have you checked out the support thread found Here

BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP!!! You did backup, right??

Have you changed your create_account.php file? You have two defines together, look for the following line

I bet yours looks like this

$email_text .= EMAIL_WELCOME . EMAIL_TEXT . EMAIL_CONTACTEMAIL_WARNING;

missing the .  between  EMAIL_CONTACT and  EMAIL_WARNING

Thank you for your assistance. I looked at create_account.php and my line looks like this:

It looks just like your correct line, doesn't it? Any other suggestions? Thanks again.

• 6 years later...

Welecome to mydomain,

And how can I fix this?

Thank you.

Hi,

I faced the same problem and solved it like this:

You can apply changes to the email text in catalog/includes/languages/yourlanguage/create_account.php.

To eliminate the error you are dealing with, go to catalog/create_account.php and

change

to

$email_text .= EMAIL_WELCOME . EMAIL_TEXT;

Works for me.

Archived