• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Admin stopped working

SAORSA

Hi, I installed oscommerce yesterday along with sweduish language addon (I installed only the first file available as I wanted to keep admin in english). All was working fine until I tried to go into admin again today and I get the following errors when trying to load any pages in the admin dir.

Warning: main(includes/languages/svenska.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache2\htdocs\catalog\admin\includes\application_top.php on line 130

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/languages/svenska.php' (include_path='.;c:\php4\pear') in C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache2\htdocs\catalog\admin\includes\application_top.php on line 130

As I am a VB/Oracle developer to trade and am very new to the whole php/mySQL thing, I am lost.

Any help/suggestions gratefully received.

PS. I want admin in english, but the site in swedish cos I live in sweden but am only just learning the language.

jamie

Bit more info...I had a look in the mysql db and in languages table, data appears to be correct, so that ain't the problem:

languages_id name code image directory sort_order

------------ ---- ---- ----- --------- ----------

1 English en icon.gif english 1

4 Svenska SE icon.gif svenska 1

(2 row(s) affected)

problem solved....the svenska files were in

C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache2\htdocs\catalogincludes

dir but not in

C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache2\htdocs\catalog\admin\includes

dir and I got a bit confused since file locations are very similar! Doh!!

Archived