• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Links Manager 1.00

I have the Links Manager contrib (Links Manager for osC v1.00) installed and it has been working fine (I thought). I have been told by at least two people that when they go to my links page and try to submit a link - they are taken to the login page. Can someone please check whether this is the case. When I check it from both Mozilla and IE I don't get that. I don't want people to have to login to submit their links. This could have nothing to do with the contibution itself. Not sure where to start looking.

This is my links start page

==================================================

(In the meantime I have decided to have another links page (html) directly off the main page (manual entry) as some websites only want to swop links if you have an html links page/search engine friendly pages. I will trade links with those websites that have a high PR ranking and at their request, put their links in the html link directory). Don't know if that's going to make much difference but hey, I am willing to accommodate anyone in this way if it makes them feel better/Google likes it. If you have any thoughts on this, please let me know.

Mary-Ann

Chief Cook and Bottlewasher

Jack-of-All-Trades

Running 2.2MS2