• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Taking Countries Off

iessence

How can I make my online store avaible for 1 country only and take the "Choose your Country" off from forms as adress book, new account, etc.....????

Thank u

Remove all the countries you do not want to accept orders from. This can be done from the admin or you can remove them direclty from the database using phpmyadmin.

The Knowledge Base is a wonderful thing.

Do you have a problem? Have you checked out Common Problems?

There are many very useful osC Contributions

Are you having trouble with a installed contribution? Have you checked out the support thread found Here

BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP!!! You did backup, right??

so many countries to remove mannualy =(...

thanks for your help... and how can I add the zones to choose [as u choose country] in the create account form instead of writing the state?

If you only want to have one country you can go to phpmyadmin, write down the info for the country you want to keep, empty all of them out at one time then add the one you want to keep back in.

There is a way to do it manually but I am pretty sure that there is a contribution called states dropdown or something like that. There may even be info on how to do it in the knowledge base now so you can check there. I do have the code somewhere so if you cannot find it elsewhere let me know and I will dig it up.

The Knowledge Base is a wonderful thing.

Do you have a problem? Have you checked out Common Problems?

There are many very useful osC Contributions

Are you having trouble with a installed contribution? Have you checked out the support thread found Here

BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP!!! You did backup, right??

• 8 months later...

I have removed all countries except United States from the country list, and all but the 50 contiguous states (USA) in zones list.

But on the Create Account page, the State dropdown list still shows all sorts of states and countries. Where is this this information coming from, and hiow do I edit it?

Archived