• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

P2P Shop Language issues

Landerholm

Hi I?m creating a new P2P shop for our Nordic resellers, and would like to hide all contry options exept the one they chosen when they signed up, I don?t know if it?s possible, But I havn?t found any way of doing that yet.

Any suggestions would be helpful.

Some of you probably wonder why you would like to do something like that, the answer is that you don?t want to have resellers logging in, changing the currency, just to see what it is in the neighbour country, and then forget to switch back befor ordering.

Thanks

Patrik

Hi I?m creating a new P2P shop for our Nordic resellers, and would like to hide all contry options exept the one they chosen when they signed up, I don?t know if it?s possible, But I havn?t found any way of doing that yet.

Any suggestions would be helpful.

Some of you probably wonder why you would like to do something like that, the answer is that you don?t want to have resellers logging in, changing the currency, just to see what it is in the neighbour country, and then forget to switch back befor ordering.

Thanks

Patrik

i dont really understand what you mean! do you want only one language for the entire site??

or in the admin??

i dont really understand what you mean! do you want only one language for the entire site??

or in the admin??

No, I wold like to coonect the logged in user to a specific language, like a customer with the countrycode norway get the norwegian language, someone from Sweden get everything in Swedish. but everything should be the same shop.

Archived