• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Payment method depends on country

gregy

i hope this wasn't posted yet .. just didn't know on which words to search .. since i'm not sure how to tell you what i need

If customer is from Canada he can pay only with credit card + additional costs (costs only for shipping to canada) if he is from Spain he can pay with cash on delivery ..

is any contrib. for this

thanx

Gregor

For the above examples, you can create a Tax Zone for Canada (also including any other countries with the same requirements) and another for Spain (and other countries). Then choose your 'Canada' Tax Zone as the Payment Zone for your credit card module and 'Spain' for your COD module. If you have two shipping modules, you could also choose 'Canada' for one and 'Spain' for the other.

"Buy the ticket, take the ride..." -HST

For the above examples, you can create a Tax Zone for Canada (also including any other countries with the same requirements) and another for Spain (and other countries). Then choose your 'Canada' Tax Zone as the Payment Zone for your credit card module and 'Spain' for your COD module. If you have two shipping modules, you could also choose 'Canada' for one and 'Spain' for the other.

thanx for reply . i'll try that

bye

thanx for reply . i'll try that

bye

excellent .. i new that OScommerce offers numerous options .. you just have to know how to use them :thumbsup:

let's go on with another .. now we have selected which payment is available for each country (tax zone) now is it possible if member is from Canada, shipping cost will be 1 EUR if member is from Germany shipping will be 10 EUR, if member is from France shipping wil be 15 EUR etc. For each country another shipping cost ...

tenx

Archived