• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

can I add a "buy now" link to cart product summary

verbalkent

How can I add a link/button to the shopping cart's content page with the same information as the " Click here to visit product webpage" link that is included in the defualt products_info page's (for each item in the shopping cart. Simply, I would like each product in the "cart" to also have the redirect link to the products webpage displayed for each item in the cart) I have tried adding a "Define" to the \includes\languages\english\shopping_cart.php page as follows "" define('TEXT_MORE_INFORMATION', '<b><a href="%s" target="_blank"><u><font color= "red">webpage...</font></u></a></b>.'); ""

I have some links which are affiliate links and I want them added to the cart but instead of a "click here to visit webpage" link, there will be a "buy now" link that opens to the merchants site, kinda like the link on the product info page. this way a cust can have a shopping list, and then when ready, click on the link in the cart contents and be directed to the merchants product checkout page

I asked this earlier, and edited the wording to define my problem more clearly, hope this doesnt come back to haunt me.. but I really would like help on this matter.

thx

Archived