• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Cannot login into the admin,

hodge

Hello! My server has add-on scripts and I clicked on the link to install OSCommerce. I created a user name and password for the admin,but I cannot login.

I go to the address for the admin to login,the box pops up. I type in the exact user name and password I created. But the box keeps coming back with the password blank. No matter how many times I type in the password I cannot login.

I have shut down my anti virus and changed my internet security settings.

Here is the error:

"Authorization Required

This server could not verify that you are authorized to access the document requested. Either you supplied the wrong credentials (e.g., bad password), or your browser doesn't understand how to supply the credentials required.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request. "

Thanks

Hello! My server has add-on scripts and I clicked on the link to install OSCommerce. I created a user name and password for the admin,but I cannot login.

I go to the address for the admin to login,the box pops up. I type in the exact user name and password I created. But the box keeps coming back with the password blank. No matter how many times I type in the password I cannot login.

I have shut down my anti virus and changed my internet security settings.

Here is the error:

"Authorization Required

This server could not verify that you are authorized to access the document requested. Either you supplied the wrong credentials (e.g., bad password), or your browser doesn't understand how to supply the credentials required.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request. "

Thanks

What you are now entering is not matching what you setup for some reason. Are you using the same case? If so go back to your control panel and change the login info to something else or to what you think it should be.

The Knowledge Base is a wonderful thing.

Do you have a problem? Have you checked out Common Problems?

There are many very useful osC Contributions

Are you having trouble with a installed contribution? Have you checked out the support thread found Here

BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP!!! You did backup, right??

What you are now entering is not matching what you setup for some reason. Are you using the same case? If so go back to your control panel and change the login info to something else or to what you think it should be.

I copied and paste the password. Where do I go to change the info?

I copied and paste the password. Where do I go to change the info?

I am having the exact same problem so I await a solution with bated breath.

I have tried changing my password for mysql but i still can't get past the login screen. BTW it worked fine before we took the pink background stuff off.

Kay :(

Archived