• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Help with Contribution 'Must Agree to Terms'

ChrisJChrisJ

Regarding the Must Agree to Terms Contribution 2.2MS2v1.5. I want to placed this Contribution on the create_account.php page instead of it's intended checkout_confirmation.php page.

I added the code, intended for checkout_confirmation.php, to the create_account.php page. I guessed where it might go and strangely enough their were no errors.

There is now an info box that states, basically, "Please check here that you have read the Terms and Conditions.." and the 'check' box is there too.

However, the problem is that the code also adds a Confirm Order image. When you click on it, you move on to the next page, whether you've 'checked' the box or not.

When I uploaded this Contribution to the correct page (checkout_confirmation.php), of course, as intended, you can't move on to the next page until you "checked" the box. If you didn't "check" the box, a pop-up would basically state: Please read our Terms and Conditions of use and agree first...."

What I'm trying to say here is that on the intended page checkout_confirmation.php, the code provides the functionality of preventing the customer from moving forward until he checks the box. But provides no funtionality on the create_account.php page. How can I remedy this to get the functionality correct on the create_account.php page?

Some guidance would be greatly appreciated.

• 1 month later...