• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Modifications to a payment module

Hi!

I was asked to do some modifications to a payment module and I need some help. There is a working module at the moment but it needs to be changed. I am wondering if these alterations is supported by osCommerce, and if they are, perhaps someone can give me a hint on how to do it. There are three things I would like to do:

Orders have status ?Pending?. I want it to say ?Paynova? in order to easier track which orders that have been paid with Paynova. Can this be done? I know that I can insert a post in orders_status table but then what?

After paying with Paynova the order is stored in the database and gets an oders_id generated. I want this ID to be sent back to Paynova so that they can keep better track of orders processed by them. Is there any function in the payment module that is called after the order has been stored so that I can send the ID to Paynova?

When purchasing with Paynova a popup is shown. It is not always that they are currently Paynova customer and needs to sign up. They want the customer data to be send along with the orders so the sign up procedure would be easier. How do I get hold of the currently logged in users details?

Hope that someone can help me with these three tings.

Regards

Andreas Hansson