• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Table Headings

vertmonkee

I am starting to get to grips with oscommerce and have been moving things around and changing lots of layouts. The problem I have is with new boxes or tables. First of all I was following the wiki guide where you simply create a test box in the left column. The headings and the titles in the box would come up as Test_1, Test_2 etc instead of Test 1, Test 2.

Last night i implemented a table in the main screen which displays the best sellers, just like the new products box. The same thing has happened with the heading.

I.e. it has come up as BEST_SELLERS instead of Best Sellers.

Can anyone help me resolve this problem.

Thanks

I am starting to get to grips with oscommerce and have been moving things around and changing lots of layouts. The problem I have is with new boxes or tables. First of all I was following the wiki guide where you simply create a test box in the left column. The headings and the titles in the box would come up as Test_1, Test_2 etc instead of Test 1, Test 2.

Last night i implemented a table in the main screen which displays the best sellers, just like the new products box. The same thing has happened with the heading.

I.e. it has come up as BEST_SELLERS instead of Best Sellers.

Can anyone help me resolve this problem.

Thanks

Hi as an example, plz note I have never done this before but this is what I would do, make box for example called Categories which you already have k, in there will be a

BOX_HEADING_CATEGORIES - like you Test_1 and so on ok.

Now once you have done this you would need to goto english.php file and define the BOX_HEADING_CATEGORIES as a proper text string for the site k, which is below.

// categories box text in includes/boxes/categories.php
define('BOX_HEADING_CATEGORIES', 'Categories');

I hope I explain ok.

Hope it helps.Good lick. :thumbsup:

Archived