• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Credit Class & Gift Voucher

CourtBard

Hello, I am having a problem purchasing a gift voucher when it is the only thing in the cart. I add the $25 Gift Voucher to the cart and go through the checkou process. When it gets to the payment screen, I choose the payment, and continue. It goes to the order confirmation screen like it is supposed to. I click Confirm order, and it takes me back to the payment screen instead up finishing the order and showing the order success page. I checked the admin, and the order was never processed.

If there is another product in the cart on checkout besides the voucher, it works fine.

Can anyone tell me why it doesn't allow me to purchase a gift voucher by itself? I have downloads enabled. Everything else works fine.

HI there, I seem to have this problem going to the checkout and enabling the pay with voucher but then when I input the pincode from the email it comes up as invalid pin code and now I cannot use the voucher amount in the cart? any ideas?

Hello, I am having a problem purchasing a gift voucher when it is the only thing in the cart. I add the $25 Gift Voucher to the cart and go through the checkou process. When it gets to the payment screen, I choose the payment, and continue. It goes to the order confirmation screen like it is supposed to. I click Confirm order, and it takes me back to the payment screen instead up finishing the order and showing the order success page. I checked the admin, and the order was never processed.

If there is another product in the cart on checkout besides the voucher, it works fine.

Can anyone tell me why it doesn't allow me to purchase a gift voucher by itself? I have downloads enabled. Everything else works fine.