• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

A quick question on new functionality

cannuck1964

Hi all,

This is more a general question relating to the the functionality "Manage Your Attachments" found in the My Controls link.

What is this for? maybe a little hint would be nice..... :blush:

cheers,

Peter M.

Peter McGrath

-----------------------------

See my Profile (click here) for more information and to contact me for professional osCommerce support that includes SEO development, custom development and security implementation

Ok...forget that, I see I can add files to my posts now.... :-"

Then my next question is for the Team, what type of files are you looking for people to have attached and what you do not want to see attached?

A few ground rules would be nice, just so it clears up confusion in the future....

cheers,

Peter M.

Peter McGrath

See my Profile (click here) for more information and to contact me for professional osCommerce support that includes SEO development, custom development and security implementation

I assumed it would be for things such as;

- screenshots (perhaps when wanting to show examples of what you are talking about)...

- code snippets (too small to be added to the contributions)

- pictures of Kylie Minogue ;)

etc etc

I assumed it would be for things such as;

- screenshots (perhaps when wanting to show examples of what you are talking about)...

- code snippets (too small to be added to the contributions)

- pictures of Kylie Minogue? ;)

etc etc

Don't know her.....but may have pics of other cuties... :-"

I do hope that they put something up as guide lines for this, as it will head off issues in the future...

thanks Burt...

cheers,

Peter M.

Peter McGrath

you dont know KYLIE!????

:blink:

She is a lot more popular on the European side of the Atlantic than she is on the North American. Personally I have only heard of her in passing from people I work with from the UK. Have never seen an album or heard one of her songs.

She is a lot more popular on the European side of the Atlantic than she is on the North American. Personally I have only heard of her in passing from people I work with from the UK. Have never seen an album or heard one of her songs.

Well if she is a music personality, no wonder....I like black Sabbath, Uriah Heap, and other head pounding music....lol....it helps me to think :'(

cheers,

Peter M.

Peter McGrath

Archived