• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

cc/gv credit_covers var

KPearson

Why does the checkout confirmation ignore the credit_covers variable? I know it's supposed to bypass payment if the credit from the gift voucher covers the purchase, but not if the purchase amount exceeds the credit voucher. It seems to ignore the following line in checkout_confirmation.php:

if ( (is_array($payment_modules->modules)) && (sizeof($payment_modules->modules) > 1) && (!is_object($$payment)) && (!$credit_covers)) {

Or, the function pre_confirmation_check() in order_total.php doesn't work. If I have it echo the numbers for the $order_total var in that function, it never returns 0.00... it returns 0.001475 or something like that. I can play with the code to get the right numbers echoed (except for the funky 0.004175 or whatever it was), but it still lets folks by without paying for purchase amounts over the voucher amount and doesn't tell them to select a payment method.

Something isn't working right...any ideas?

I'm using the latest versions of everything from php to osCommerce to apache.

Also, if anyone knows of a fix for the PayPal IPN not putting a voucher in the queue, please help.

I've searched for 3 days in here for answers, but no luck.

Thanks!

KP