• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Changing a field from one page to another.

ChrisJChrisJ

I have downloaded a osCommerce Contribution that adds a field, where a customer must 'check' that they have read the Terms and Conditions and agree with them, to proceed with the checkout.

I have uploaded this Contribution and it works fine. It's basically an info box with a place to put a 'check'.

However the Contribution is for the checkout_confirmation.php page. In my view this seems like the wrong page for this field. I would like it at the bottom of the create_account.php page instead, before a customer goes to all the trouble of entering his credit card information.

The Contribution consisted of simply adding the contributed code to three files, two of the checkout_confirmation.php files and one line of code in the conditions.php file.

My question are:

Is it possible to take the new contribution code intended for the checkout_confirmation.php files and apply it to the create_account.php file?

If so, could someone help me place the code in the right place? Would it simply be a matter of placing it correctly and changing all code that says checkout_confirmation to create_account? And would the single line of code added to the conditions.php file remain the same?

Thank you. I be glad to post the code to someone's reply.

Archived