• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Adding images to categories fails

kahml

I have osC installed locally on my Windows XP.

I am in the preliminary Admin stages of setting up my site.

I would like to be able to include gifs with my category definitions; however, the attempt to save the information fails with the following error messages:

=========

Warning: move_uploaded_file(c:/inetpub/wwwroot/osC_SLC/images/magazines.gif): failed to open stream: Permission denied in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\osC_SLC\admin\includes\classes\upload.php on line 94

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move 'C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\php8B.tmp' to 'c:/inetpub/wwwroot/osC_SLC/images/magazines.gif' in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\osC_SLC\admin\includes\classes\upload.php on line 94

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at c:\inetpub\wwwroot\osC_SLC\admin\includes\classes\upload.php:94) in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\osC_SLC\admin\includes\functions\general.php on line 18

=============

Because I'm running this locally under Windows, the most I can do in IIS is set the Read/Write attributes for all of the folders. I cannot issue a CHMOD because I'm not running Unix.

Is anyone aware of any Windows-based "bypass" for this problem?

Thanks!

Larry

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...
I have the exact problem as above, anyone any ideas to overcome this?

thanks

f

I think you need to set the attributes of the directory unchecking the read only option, then upload all. (Sorry for bad English I'm Italian)

Archived