• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Help with a mod please, really need help

evol79

Hi guys I'd really appreciate your help about an hard question about my oscommerce... well let's start:

I own a flash application inserted in an iframe in the product_info.php

This flash application when I click on its "finish project" button sends a lot of variables in the header like ?attribute1=1&attribute2=2. And this variables should be read by productinfo.php via $_request and then transformed in $flashattributes= $attribute1 $attribute2;

Now the question is: when i click on the "add to cart" button on product_info.php, how can I take with me that $flashattributes variable, and then when the user send the order receive it by mail?

I installed oscommerce just today so I didn't look very deeply at the code, if you could help me with this it would be wonderful.

I know I should create a plus sql field .... but where... how... i am not so advanced with php.

Thanks a lot.

Evol

Please guys, help! :(

When i pass these variables to product_info.php?products_id=10&variable1=1&variable2=2 i understood how to pass it to shopping_cart.php

around line 325 in application_top.php where there is $goto = "shopping_cart.php?variable=$idprodotto";

with $idprodotto= $_REQUEST["variable1"] ;

That's ok... but...

in classes/shopping_cart.php i tried to add

$attributiflash = $_REQUEST["variable"];

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS_BASKET . " (customers_id, products_id, customers_basket_quantity, customers_basket_date_added, variabiliflash) values ('" . (int)$customer_id . "', '" . tep_db_input($products_id) . "', '" . $qty . "', '" . date('Ymd') . "', '"  . $attributiflash . "')");

sigh! why it doesn't take the variable $attributiflash present on shopping_cart.php?variable=1 and put it in the sql variabiliflash?

I'm going mad... please help me, it would be really important to me... it takes few minutes for php gurus, for me months!

:(

E.

Archived