• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

step one

mikki

it's not clear exactly what you're looking for, but here are the first two steps, IMO:

1) Refer to http://www.oscommerce.info/ to answer lots of questions you may have, and some questions you didn't know that you would have

2) download 2.2 MS2, upload it to your webhost, and install it

OR

2) use your webhost's control panel to install osCommerce. It's probably MS2.

-jared

yes it is downloaded  there are two folders and about 8 files  what steps are necessary to upload to a remote server? :blink:

Hi,

If you change the extension of the INSTALL and other files, for example --> INSTALL.RTF, then you can open and read them.

Basic is that you upload the Catalog directory to your server, and then go to that catalog directory with your browser. The install program will start automatically.

Regards,

Edze

Hi,

If you change the extension of the INSTALL and other files, for example --> INSTALL.RTF, then you can open and read them.

Basic is that you upload the Catalog directory to your server, and then go to that catalog directory with your browser. The install program will start automatically.

Regards,

Edze

Hi Download apache server from apache.org im running2.0.49 and install copy the catalog file form unzipped oscomerce file to htdocs file in apachi, download mysql mysql-4.0.21-win and install, download php php-5.0.2-installer and php-5.0.2-Win32 allthese programs are open sorce and install them, browse for install php file inside cataloge file and follow instructions---install oscommerse with your browser with apache enabled set up your pc to run server.hope it may help.If I can help I will its trial and error stuff. >_<

( WARNING )

I think I know what Im talking about.

BACK UP BACK UP BACK UP BACK UP

Archived