• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Get rid of border

soccercheese

I uploaded images for the main product categories on the front page and I have a problem. Every image except the first one (Pins, which was the first one I put up), has a small white border around it.

I looked at source from the page and saw a table with cell padding of 4 right before the images are shown, but I can't find it anywhere in the php files.

I have no clue why this is happening. Can anyone help?

David

Thanks for the response John. I'm seeing little white lines around most of the images in the Product Categories box, but not completely around them.

It almost looks like cell padding, but I can't find where...I've checked image sizes, and made sure the background is filled out, looked in multiple php files.

Does anyone else see it? I'm running XP with Internet Explorer, I've tried it in Firefox and seen it also...

Thanks for the response John.  I'm seeing little white lines around most of the images in the Product Categories box, but not completely around them.

It almost looks like cell padding, but I can't find where...I've checked image sizes, and made sure the background is filled out, looked in multiple php files.

Does anyone else see it?  I'm running XP with Internet Explorer, I've tried it in Firefox and seen it also...

Ahh. I now see what you mean. The images you have created have a small border around them category_bearings.gif

Do you see it?

Archived