• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

NEED HELP ASAP!

Punkey

Maybe you could clarify your question a bit.

Yes I Could if the panel would let me!

Befor I could blink , it was posted.

I'm lookinng for my catalog, it seems walked away and nowhere to be find.

I checked my cpanel and it says OsCommerce not installed.

The site is working and as far as I know nathing has changed.

www.GourmetCollections.com

Don't rush me!!!! I know "nothing"

OH Boy!!! Not again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well your catalog seems to be there. There is a file that CPanel creates that tells it if osC is installed. Did you accidently delete it? If you did it does not create a problem for you. As long as your store is there, I wouldn't worry. It will only make a difference if you want to delete your entire store via CPanel which I don't think you want to do.

Well your catalog seems to be there.  There is a file that CPanel creates that tells it if osC is installed.  Did you accidently delete it?  If you did it does not create a problem for you.  As long as your store is there, I wouldn't worry.  It will only make a difference if you want to delete your entire store via CPanel which I don't think you want to do.

Ok. What if I re install the oscommerce? Would it create problem?

OH Boy!!! Not again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It won't create a problem but you should remove the store you already have before doing it. If you install osC to the same directory you have now it will wipe out your existing store and you will have all the additional files you have added still on your clean site.

Unless you plan on wiping your store out completely just leave things the way they are.

Archived