• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Need help !! contribution broke checkout

sunbonnetsue

I just installed the contribuiton recomend to me to change the US shipping details over to uk shipping details, i now have a checkout that gets as far as shipping detail page and states there are no shipping options, it sticks on that page thus not allowing orders to go through to payment page.

This is the first contribution ive done and i followed the read me to the T so im guessing something isnt set up right but i have no idea what.

I need to get set up to display uk postage/shipping only

can someone help me out on this please.

Sun

Can you not just roll back through the process to restore provious settings and get cart working, then try again the install, or maybe the contrib was faulty or for older osc version maybe.

Can you not just roll back through the process to restore provious settings and get cart working, then try again the install, or maybe the contrib was faulty or for older osc version maybe.

hmm Time to roll out the backup files then.. Anyone any idea's on how to get uk postage instead of US then ??

Sun

That didnt work, for some reason the oscommerce files didnt back up with everything else.

Anyone able to point me in the right direction here ? tonights my last night of *playing arround with set up* site has to be part of my business plan tomorrow so ill no doubt be sat in front of this machine for the next 11 hrs getting the rest of the pages up and figure out how to match the background colour of my logo to an exact match with the header background.. the joys the joys.. why are bank managers so darn demanding lol.

Sun

Anyone able to point me in the right direction here ? tonights my last night of *playing arround with set up* site has to be part of my business plan tomorrow so ill no doubt be sat in front of this machine for the next 11 hrs getting the rest of the pages up and figure out how to match the background colour of my logo to an exact match with the header background.. the joys the joys.. why are bank managers so darn demanding lol.

Sun

Anyone help ??

Anyone help ??

any hints anyone ? someone ?? ive checked, double checked. thrown a wobbly, been depressed, wrung my hands, pulled my hair out, could have beaten up my nearest and dearest but the beggar runs to quick....

I need to go live soon, loosing sales . nervous breakdown next on the list i guess..

Sun

Archived