• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

In what file can I change the email text?

ChrisJChrisJ

Thank you. I guess, from your link, that the answer to my question is checkout_process.php. I went there and couldn't find my current email text, to modify.

So, either I haven't explained myself well enough, or there's another checkout_process.php file I need to visit.

The email that gets sent when an account is created, mine says "welcome to my domain" etc. I would like to find this text and modify it. I don't recall which file it is in. I've looked in alot of files.

Or maybe if file checkout_process.php that your link refers to is correct, can you give me the path? Thank you.

Thank you. I guess, from your link, that the answer to my question is checkout_process.php. I went there and couldn't find my current email text, to modify.

So, either I haven't explained myself well enough, or there's another checkout_process.php file I need to visit.

The email that gets sent when an account is created, mine says "welcome to my domain" etc. I would like to find this text and modify it. I don't recall which file it is in. I've looked in alot of files.

Or maybe if file checkout_process.php that your link refers to is correct, can you give me the path? Thank you.

It is the checkout_process.php in the includes folder

includes/languages/english/checkout_process.php

that you are after...change the text there

Archived