• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Changing the Order Process email

ChrisJChrisJ

you dont want the customer to know what they ardered? there is an option for you to get the email or whomever else you choose, in addition to the customer . .

if it were me being the customer and i didnt get an email about my order i would cancel the order and go elsewhere

you dont want the customer to know what they ardered?  there is an option for you to get the email or whomever else you choose, in addition to the customer . .

if it were me being the customer and i didnt get an email about my order i would cancel the order and go elsewhere

I am only using osCommerce to help my customers set up an account and put up a credit card. I sell a service not a product, so there's no need for them to get an Order email.

Could you please direct me to where the "option" is located? Thanks.

I am only using osCommerce to help my customers set up an account and put up a credit card. I sell a service not a product, so there's no need for them to get an Order email.

Could you please direct me to where the "option" is located? Thanks.

I too would like to be able to be able to do this as I am creating accounts for orders from mail clients and they don't supply (or need to have )email addresses - it would be great to not have to check that an email exists on their account.

Archived