• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Original Admin Files and Folders

I have recently tried lots of ways to install user admin authorisation and it's all gone wrong, which has meant I cannot get into my admin site.

Can somebody please let me know how I can get the original files and folders so I can just copy over what I've got in my directory and start again.

I'm not really a developer, hence the reason why I've messed it all up.

Many thanks in advance

Damian

I have recently tried lots of ways to install user admin authorisation and it's all gone wrong, which has meant I cannot get into my admin site.

Can somebody please let me know how I can get the original files and folders so I can just copy over what I've got in my directory and start again.

I'm not really a developer, hence the reason why I've messed it all up.

Many thanks in advance

Damian

what exactly did u try to do? add a password to ur admin section, and it doesnt work, and everytime u enter a password, it just locks u out?

or what???

Surely this would just be a case of deleting the old files/folders and copying the originals from the zipped archive back to your server?

Are you running on a production server on the Internet or a test server on your local pc?

Archived