• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

removing default text from index.php

developer_x

If you read the text on the index page it tells you how to do it, which file to edit and what art of the code.

No longer giving free advice. Please place deposit in meter slot provided.  Individual: [=] SME: [==] Corporation: [===]
If deposit does not fit one of the slots provided then you are asking too much! :P

Is your Osc dated try Phoenix  raising oscommerce from the ashes.

• 3 weeks later...
thanx buddy. i'm really ashamed of myself. just after posting the message i happend to luk at the text on the main page. Apologies.

Well it is not like you are the only one to ask that question.

One thing I would do if you have not already done so is read through the knowledge base, it will be time well spent.

The Knowledge Base is a wonderful thing.

Do you have a problem? Have you checked out Common Problems?

There are many very useful osC Contributions

Are you having trouble with a installed contribution? Have you checked out the support thread found Here

BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP!!! You did backup, right??

Well it is not like you are the only one to ask that question.

One thing I would do if you have not already done so is read through the knowledge base, it will be time well spent.

oh sure. i would love to do that. by the way i am already study the oscdox.com' guide. its good too. but most of the info it provides is about changing the visual content of the package. i need to change the code.

thanx anyway

Irfan,

• 1 year later...

1. I am not a programmer just an old lady trying to learn new tricks and after reading the support stuff my site looks like this http://mikesfabrics.com/sales/catalog

only code i understand is old qbasic and that logic does not work here (in qbasic i would just comment out that line containg the text and that would move whats new up)

so please someone in english (as in replace "this" with "that")please tell me how to just turn that text off

quarte1.gif

cant find the slot but heres your quarter

Archived